Did You Know....
- 90% of all Credit Report reports have something wrong with them.
- Most of the incorrect items can be disputed online.
- Your Credit/FICO score is not only used for credit granting, but also for employment considerations, insurance underwriting, and even security clearances.
- Your credit report is a "Living Document" that needs your on-going attention.
- You should make a habit of reviewing your Credit Report at least once a year.
- You are legally allowed to get a FREE credit report once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
AnnualCreditReport.com is the official site to help consumers to obtain their FREE credit report. Go to http://www.annualcreditreport.com
Click Here to Spot Errors that can hurt your Score. If you need help cleaning up your credit, I am an expert and can help you.
There are many things you can do to dramatically increase your Credit/FICO score today. Take a look at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/credit/reports.shtm for some ideas.
Also, you can listen to this audio file on how to Builld, Improve, and Monitor your Credit. It is 41 minutes long and you might want to take some notes while you listen.
Just let me know how I can help,
What’s in your FICO® score?
FICO Scores are calculated from a lot of different credit data in your credit report. This data can be grouped into five categories as outlined below. The percentages in the chart reflect how important each of the categories is in determining your FICO score.